- A Warning!
To elected officials
- Legal Powers of U.S. Government From Article I, Section 8 U.S. Constitution
Levy Taxes and make laws;
For The General Welfare:
1. International and interstate commerce (trade)
4. Coin Money, establish value
5. Weights and Measures
6. Punish counterfeiting
7. Postal Service
8. Issue patents and copyrights
9. Establish Federal Courts
10. Govern District of Columbia
11. Purchase real estate for necessary buildings
For the Common Defense:
1. Define and punish Maritime and international Crimes
2. Declare War
3. Make rules for, and fund Military Services
This list represents the sum total of the functions the federal government is constitutionally authorized to perform.
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are
reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
~Amendment 10, U.S. Constitution
- The Balance of Powers Act – How People Are Destroyed For Lack of knowledge
- Gun Control, the Dick Act of 1902, Bills of Attainder & Ex Post Facto Laws
- How the Left uses the First Amendment to destroy our liberty and our culture
- The Governor of Tennessee Must Obey Tennessee Law: No State Insurance Exchange!
- Now, How Do We Get Rid Of Obamacare? Nullify It!